ARW Winter (B)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

You've made it!

Hello,

Well done! You have made it to our weblog or blog.

I am kind of in a rush now- it has taken me all morning to send out your invitations because my computer has refused to cooperate. I am having to use a friend's computer instead!

Anyway, as you are here and this is perhaps the first time you have read a blog, you may like to have a look at some other blogs. Barbara Ganley uses blogs in her writing class.

The link above takes you to her course blog and you will see a collection of student blogs in the side bar on the right- I hope you will find these of interest and are able to get some ideas how you might participate in our blog.

Do you want to post a message? Well that's great, please go right ahead- this is really your space!

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home